2018 Annual Meeting is Here!
PGO_Annual_Meeting_Registration_Form_2018.pdf (click link to open and download)
THURSDAY, October 25th
~ Heritage Hills Golf Course ~
11:30 am ~ Event Registration.
1:00 pm ~ Golf Outing w/Boxed Lunch.
~ KNICKERS PUB Patio & Restaurant ~
6:30 pm ~ Reception / Dinner / Networking.
FRIDAY, October 26th
~ The Windows Ballroom ~
7:45 am- lite continental buffet breakfast
8:00 am – Guest Speakers & Panel Discussion.
12:30 pm – Luncheon
1:15 pm - Wrap-Up, Robert Kleckner
- Robert Kleckner – State of the game in PA.
- Pete Ramsey & Charlie Groff – Legislative update (SRBC, golf advocacy)
- Tom Barnhart – RevTech Plus
- Steve Troutman – entegra / Int’l Club Suppliers
- Sara Muldoon – Hershey CC
- John Longstreet – PRLA
- Myneca Ojo / Sandra Harrison – Sisters in the Fairways
"The Diversity and Inclusion” panel discussion:
- Steve Graybill – Foxchase Golf Club, NGCOA Vice-President, PGO Director
- Donna Horvath – Honeybrook Golf Club, PGO Secretary
- Sandra Harrison – Sisters in the Fairways
- Robert Kleckner – Linfield National Golf Club, PGO President.
- John Longstreet – PA Restaurant & Lodging Assoc. President
- Myneca Ojo – Director, Diversity & Inclusion PA Turnpike Commission
- Geoffery Surrette – Executive Director, PGA Philadelphia section
Accommodations at HHGR:
(CODE: “PGO102418”) = $125.00
(All rates dbl. occupancy): (PGO rate)
Front desk: 717-755-0123
Please contact Gregg Acri, Executive Director, for additional information.